The Curated Resource List for Colorado Moms
Welcome to Mommy Index! Mommy Index’s mission is to sweeten the journey for local pregnant and postpartum moms through advocacy, community, events, sharing personal experience, research and recommendations.
We feature our favorite Colorado businesses (AKA Colorado mom approved) throughout the Denver Metro area that focus on helping pregnant and postpartum moms. We showcase our top 3 picked per category.
Not only do we do the research for you, but we also provide our personal experience with each business through one on one interviews and sharing detailed reviews.
Quality matters, and our Five Pillars of Excellence guide our search for a featuring a Favorite Business. Our Five Pillars include:
- Professionalism – Delivers service with competency, respect, integrity and ethical standards.
- Experience – Experts who have years of experience in their field, who have become masters of their craft.
- Eligibility – Highly qualified through education, proper licensing, accreditations and awards.
- Distinction – A history of happy clients through referrals and positive reviews.
- Emotional Intelligence – Professionals with strong bedside manners, listening skills, humility and communication.
Our Vetting Process
- Research – We identify prospective businesses in the community through referrals from local moms, public databases such as social media, Google and positive reviews.
- Qualifications – We validate each business’ qualifications through understanding which licensing, certification or education is required for their profession and whether or not they have not only completed it, but have gone above and beyond through continued education.
- First Impression – We connect with each business personally through a one on one phone call or zoom to get a sense of who they are before scheduling an appointment.
- Client Feedback – We book an appointment with each business to experience their services first hand.
- Relationship – Oriented – Creating genuine bonds with businesses we partner with enables us to continue and grow our mission.
Besides vetted businesses, free community resources that are invaluable to moms are included on The List, too.
We love sharing personal tips that have helped us in our pregnant and postpartum journeys as well as researched based topics on The Blog.
Stay tuned! We will be organically releasing local businesses…please be patient as this takes time. Is there a business you love and want to nominate to be featured on Mommy Index? Contact me at email@example.com
Have you checked out our Colorado Mom Advocacy and Support group on Facebook or our Mommy Index Instagram Community? Join us on both!
Check out our first Mom Community event on August 28th! If you can’t make this one, don’t worry, we will continue to host events.
Want to be entered to win a 5 class Fit4Mom Stroller Strides Membership?
Fit4Mom is the nation’s leading prenatal and postnatal fitness program, providing fitness classes and a network of moms to support every single state of motherhood. Perfect for any pregnant or postpartum mama! Please take our 2 minutes survey to be entered in this contest.
Interviews with My Favorite Businesses
Recent Blog Posts
- Interview with Dino Cocea, from YogaSix Littleton
- My Top 5 Things That Got Me Through the Trenches of Immediate Postpartum
- Interview with Cynthia Tinajero, from Mamistad
Submit your e-mail to stay in the know.